Radisson Blu Dhaka Water Garden has been selected as Hospitality Partner in Dhaka, Bangladesh for South Asian Travel Awards (SATA) 2019
SATA has conducted sessions in Male’, Colombo, Bangalore, New Delh and Kathmandu. Now heading to Dhaka. In these sessions, all the nominees have to give a presentation of the property for nominated categories in front of a panel of judges which consists of senior representatives from destinations with firm knowledge and background of the industry.
This year SATA places a special emphasis on supporting the global Empowering women initiative. While a senior panel of experts will be chosen from destinations who have nominated for SATA.
The regional recognition brand, SATA is currently endorsed by;
• Association of Professionals in Tourism (APT),
• Association of Tourism Trade Organizations, India (ATTOI),
• Association of Travel Agents (ATA),
• Colombo Chamber of Commerce (CCC),
• Confederation of Accredited Tour Operators (India),
• Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry in Sri Lanka (FCCISL),
• Hotel and Restaurant Association of Bhutan (HRAB)
• Kerala Hotel General Managers Club (KHGMC),
• National Boating Association of Maldives (NBAM),
• Maldives Association of Travel Agents and Tour Operators (MATATO)
• Maldives Marketing & PR Corporation(MMPRC),
• Nepal Tourism Board (NTB),
• Sri Lanka Inbound Tour Operators Association
• The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL)
• Bangladesh International Hotel Association (BIHA)
The South Asian Travel Awards (SATA) has been recognizing the best of South Asia’s hospitality and travel industry since 2016. The prestigious annual event honors stellar organizations and individuals in a wide array of categories. Over 500 nominations have been enrolled to SATA 2019 which is swiftly gaining popularity in the tourism sector of South Asia.